This article will present ten easy steps that will instantly improve your script’s performance. Don’t worry; there isn’t anything too difficult here. Everyone can apply these methods! When you’re finished reading, please let us know your speed tips.
1. Always Use the Latest Version
2. Combine and Minify Your Scripts
3. Use For Instead of Each
4. Use IDs Instead of Classes
5. Give your Selectors a Context
6. Cache. ALWAYS.
7. Avoid DOM Manipulation
8. No String concat(); Use join() for Longer Strings
9. Return False
10. Bonus tip – Cheat-sheets and Library References
For more information, Please click here.