Technorati Tags: Silverlight FAQs
Important FAQ questions for WPF and SilverLight:
- What is the need of WPF when we had GDI, GDI+ and DirectX?
- How does hardware acceleration work with WPF?
- Does that mean WPF has replaced DirectX?
- So can we define WPF in a precise way?
- What is XAML?
- So is XAML meant only for WPF ?
- Can you explain the overall architecture of WPF?
- Which are the different namespaces and classes in WPF ?
- Can explain the different elements involved in WPF application practically?
- What are dependency properties?
- Are XAML file compiled or built on runtime?
- Can you explain how we can separate code and XAML?
- How can we access XAML objects in behind code?
- What kind of documents are supported in WPF?
- What is SilverLight ?
- Come on, even WPF runs under browser why SilverLight ?
- Can SilverLight run in other platforms other than window?
- What is the relationship between Silver Light, WPF and XAML?
- Can you explain SilverLight architecture?
SilverLight FAQ part 2 (Animations and Transformations)
- What is the definition of animation from Silver light perspective?
- What is a timeline in Silver light?
- What are the different kinds of animation supported by Silverlight?
- Can you explain doubleanimation , coloranimation and pointanimation ?
- What is a story board?
- Can we see a simple silverlight animation to just get started?
- What are the different ways in which silver light does transformation?
- Silverlight VS Flash good news and bad news
SilverLight’s FAQ – Part 3
- Can you explain one way and two way bindings?
- Can you explain One time binding?
- Can you demonstrate a Simple example of OneWay and TwoWay?
- What are the different ways provided to do layout in SilverLight?
- Can you explain how Canvas layout actually works?
- How can we implement Grid Layout?
- How can we implement Stack Layout?
- What are the different steps involved in consuming WCF service in Silverlight?
- Why can’t we consume ADO.NET directly in SilverLight?
- How can we do database operation using SilverLight?
Technorati Tags: Silverlight tutorial