Animation in Silverlight
Posted by Ramani Sandeep on June 15, 2010
In this Article, you will be learning the fundamental concepts of Animations in Silverlight Application, which includes Animation Types, namespace details, classes, objects used, implementation of different types of animations with XAML and with C# code.
Table of Content:
- Introduction to Silverlight Animations
- What is Silverlight Animation?
- What is the namespace used in Silverlight Animations?
- What are the Types of Animations in Silverlight?
- Define Animation types
- What is Storyboard?
- Storyboard Properties
- Storyboard Methods
- How to implement the Animation?
- What are the important properties/Methods used in the Animation?
- How to trigger the Storyboard Begin event with XAML?
- Example of ColorAnimation
- Example of DoubleAnimation
- Example of PointAnimation
- Example of Animation with Code behind
- Animation in XAML versus Animation in Code
- Start, Stop, Pause, and Resume an Animation
Read Full Article -> click here
Hope this helps !!!